Tuesday, April 14, 2009

YES, IT'S APRIL hmm May

MY DEAR FRIENDS AND SUPPORTERS... WOW!! IS THIS YEAR GOING QUICKLY OR WHAT??

THINGS HERE SEEM TO BE GOING SUPER SONIC!!


WE'VE BUILT A FAIRLY LARGE FEEDING AND COMMUNITY CENTER AT LOS QUIZAROS (ON THE PROPERTY THAT WAS DONATED TO US LAST YEAR) OUT OF TREE TRUNKS, USED LUMBER AND A LOT OF FAITH. AS SOON AS I SAVE ENOUGH MONEY I'LL INSTALL THE ELECTRICITY, (WE USE AN EXTENSION CORD AS OF NOW). IT HAS A BATHROOM AND KITCHEN SINK TO WASH UP AFTER SERVING LUNCH TO FROM 30 TO 100 CHILDREN 6 DAYS A WEEK. WE ALSO INSTALLED A CONCRETE FLOOR WITH A STEEL DOOR FOR SECURITY...THINGS ARE GOING GOOD HERE, WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO A MISSION TEAM FROM TEN (FAITH BAPTIST CHURCH) COMING HERE IN AUGUST TO HELP CECILIA'S MISSION.....








Some sad news
, we lost two wonderful watch dogs(Bear and Negra) this past month due to pesticide on the farm next door, both poisoned.
Good news is,that the parents of Bear had another litter and I got two males from them. One looks like bear, but bigger and his brother is smaller, looks like a Rottweiler.



I now have 14 men at the center. I hadn't planned it this way,but God keeps bringing them.. This is my limit as I don't have room for more. I local Church asked me to help them place men off the street, as they have a full time ministry in the red zone (drugs, drunks and prostitutes), but no place to send the men with out money, so they call me.Most that have come leave with in tw weeks though... I don't count them.

OK THIS IS IMPORTANT, I RENT THE PROPERTY ON A YEARLY BASES, THE OWNER HAS PROMISED ME THAT HE WON'T SELL THE PROPERTY ACCEPT TO ME.

URGENT!!--THIS IS REALLY BAD NEWS---The owner, who makes side money driving a taxi at nite to support his retirement, was unfortunately in a accident last week while partying with two young ladies in his taxi, and both of the women died… The families of the women are suing him for a lot of money, which is forcing them (he and is wife) to sell the property ASAP… I know in my heart that God planted me here in this place to help His children out of the hell hole of addictions. I believe this is a wake up call to buy the property, NOW.. I just don’t know how, but God has already planned this.. so we shall see… Do you know anybody who would like to invest in some prime property in Costa Rica, and a bunch of lifes??




LOS GUIZAROS IS GOING GREAT , WE'VE STARTED A WOMEN'S BIBLE STUDY, AND YOUNG MANS (18 TO 22) AND A MANS STUDY. THIS HAS ALL HAPPENED SINCE WE BUILT OR OWN CENTER...PRAISE GOD.
The center needs a lot of work which takes money. if you'd like to help, please contact me for a list of needs.


Thier is a lot more, but another day.

I pray your day is blessed with all your needs
Your servant in Christ
BRUDDAH KEITH

No comments: