Saturday, July 15, 2006

Feeding The Children, "Living Water"

Hola my friends,

I pray this finds you all blessed through the grace of Jesus Christ.

As most of you know part of my missions work in Costa Rica, is in a barrio called Los Guizaros. I help in feeding lunch to up to 80 children daily, (accept Sunday).
We started a Bible Study 6 weeks ago with the help of Cindi and Katherin. These are two young women from a Church where I spoke one time at the beginning of this year. They answered a prayer I had about starting a Bible Study on Saturday when we feed the children. We now have about 18 regular children and a mom attending each week. Cindi leads the study and Katherin helps the children that don't quite understand it all yet.
While the bible study is in progress, the younger children are read the bible from various stories and then asked questions, which they are starting to be eager to answer. We also have times when the children color with crayons.
This is being led by Amy, an American Missionary, and Stephanie an Costa Rica missionary along with Cindi and Katherin. Amy's husband Leith, is usually outside playing with the children that just can't set still.

Other missionaries (most are learning Spanish at the school I attended here), help each week in feeding the children food, love and the grace of Jesus Christ through there presence and interaction with the children and their families.

God works through people on missions with God, “When we allow God to manifest Himself through us as willing servants in spreading the word of God throughout the lands”!

God Bless you, and I pray a servants heart shines through your life to others:>)

Bruddah Keith

Below are a few pictures from this Saturday‘s Bible Study and children’s program.
*That is Cecilia and Cindi

*The Studies.
*A Team photo





Please send in all support by the 24th for that months disbursement to, "Commission To Every Nation", = CTEN, P.O. Box 291307, Kerrville, TX 78029...Make your check to CTEN with a side note with my name on it, (not on the check). Thank you.

1 comment:

JJ Spurling said...

Keith,

I've been priviledged to work with you this past year. Give me a call, I was given another offering to share with you and the children.

Su hermano,

J.S.