Tuesday, July 04, 2006

July update 06

My Friends,

First, I'd like to welcome you to my new semi-kind of web page.

As most of you know their was a missions construction team coming from a church in Florida this month to help build bunk beds for 20 children.
They had to cancel for personal reasons. You would think, that's that?? NO!

While I was preparing for that mission, other missionaries here in Costa Rica (Aaron) asked me if a friend of theirs, and his friend, who was coming in July could do some work with my missions while they was here. I said of course! His name is "Jon" and he has a burning desire to serve God here. I had planned to use them with the other team while building the beds!

Blessing 1 of many:

Well, as it turns out, (when the church team cancelled), jon now has (4) friends signed up to come with him to Costa Rica to visit Aaron and his family. So I now have five, (1) young lady and (4) guys coming to help build the beds. They have also raised enough funds to buy the material to build them. Praise God!
But wait...There's more......

Blessing 2 of many;

My little car isn't big enough for 6 adults and material!!? So I need to rent a van/SUV type car, but I don't have enough money, so I figure it well work out:>)..Somehow!
Monday, I call my mission organization CTEN for other reasons, and I find out that a couple I have never met donated enough funds to my mission that will help cover the cost of the rental and diesel fuel for the time needed to build and deliver the beds. I can say, I've been blessed by the grace of God, but in fact it's the children that will receive the blessing from this donation! Thank you!

I refer you all to Ephesians 2:10.....For God has prepared the way....In advance!!

Please remember that there are hundreds of children that need a bed or school clothes or shoes or food that I can help with through my missions here in Costa Rica, if I have the funds. Most of these children and their parent's know God and have accepted Jesus Christ in to their life’s with in the past three years that
I have worked here. But there are so many that haven’t, and they live right next door to them. And as they see the blessing of God helping there friends and neighbors, they start asking questions, which have led many in the past to their salvation.

If you consider supporting this mission, please send your support to;
"Commission To Every Nation",== "CTEN, P.O. Box 291307, Kerrville, TX 78029 ... Make your check to CTEN with a side note with my name on it, (not on the check). Thank you.
Please send in all support by the 24th for that months disbursement "

God bless you with your needs
Bruddah Keith

No comments: