Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sept 2011 weekly (almost) update





Hello from Costa Rica,
I pray this finds you and your families being blessed just as you bless others through your faith in Christ.


Los Guizaros are going great, save the constant need for more funds as the cost of everything keeps going up,. We don't worry much, as we got God, but we do try to use as much discernment as possible when buying food and other needs.


God has blessed the chilldrens feeding center through other missionaries (friends of mine) who send funds every month to buy the propane, about $50.00... praise God. ONE supporter from USA sends ( through CTEN) $40 every month to help pay the Electical, and other missionaries that live in Belize, (small country in Cental America)donate $100 from there mission funds to help cover the cost of feeding the children.... Praise God, And of course all of you that support my mission in general, help support the bulk of the monthly needs.
It truely takes all of us as a family in Christ working together through prayer and love to keep this mission alive. I prayfully thank you all.


The Mens Rehab Center

HMMM; what can I say, WOW? AWSOME?..... God is doing mericals in these mens lifes even as you read this.
Example>> 3 or 4 of the men, almost every morning, get up around 4:30..5 AM to read the bible and pray for the ministry and all the mens recuperation.. hahah Praise God. With two of the men, I was close to kicking them out of the center a month ago... go figure.

New Blessings, A local Korean Church has promised
to help buy food needs for the rehab center every month for the next 2 years........ AND...............
Another Christan brother and sister who live here in Costa Rica have started supporting my mission as well.

This is Pablo on the day he graduated from my center
(6 month program) this is are Pastor, Pastor Fernando, from the local Church we attend

I have been running at least $500. a month short for a long time,(and $500 a month car repairs for the last 3 months hasn't helped)
So this additional a monthly support will help me catch up, baring car repairs and other unexpected emergencies.
Oppps, I spoke to soon, the turbo on my engine just blow up, as in bang, cough cough, bye bye... SOOOO.. no transportation!! hmmm this could be a problem. I just asked how much to repair... $400 to 600... I think I will hold off for awhile......
Other missionaries here may be giving me enough money to buy a older (90 to 95) Toyota corolla, or similar. This will save me about $200.per month on gas, but limit my ability to transport people and supplies.. I can live with that for now. Please feel free to help if you'd like.

Which, speaking of....... My partials (teeth) broke awhile back, and while I was waiting to buy new ones, my left front tooth cracked and was removed... haha so I truely look like a toothless old guy hahaa... bummer;>( ( and NO.. No pictures)
Here's a blessing, ... Brothers and sisters from Calvary Chapel Jaco Beach are covering the cost of my new partials .... So pretty soon I'll just be an Old Guy again HEHEHE.
Praise God!!!

OK.. So all this happened in the last two weeks......
I would like to thank all of you ,(Supporters)whom have helped with extra support for my car and teeth.... and yes I need both to function on Mission in Costa Rica...Blessings

Blessings till next week
Bruddah Keith

No comments: