Thursday, October 13, 2011

Have you seen it rain on a sunny day???

MY DEAR FRIENDS AND FAMILY, AND ALL WHO SUPPORT GODS MISSION HERE IN COSTA RICA .

MOST OF YOU KNOW, THAT ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO I HAD A DENTAL PROBLEM, AND A WEEK LATER MY TURBO broke on my 4X4 SUV, WHICH LEFT ME CAR-LESS.
TO FIX MY TEETH WOULD COST AROUND $1000.00 (NEW partials)... (IMPLANTS ABOUT $15,000.)
DUE To ALL YOUR PRAYERS I NOW HAVE NEW AND STRONGER partials... YAHOO I CAN EAT AGAIN>>>> THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH.

THE CAR WAS ANOTHER STORY. MY RIGHT KNEE HAS KINDA GIVEN UP WORKING without pain. So it is very difficult to use the clutch.
Friends of mine here in Costa Rica (missionaries) have been urging me to buy a small car for economic reasons. They donated $3500. for that purpose, but when I started looking for a small used car with an automatic transmission the price went up and i was a little worried, and as I sat at a small cafe internet looking on line for cars with one of the men from the rehab center, (He reads better Spanish than I)....When a visiting missionary over heard my problem and donated the needed funds as we talked. He wire transferred the funds the following week.. I was left very humbled after experiencing "God In Action" so quickly and completely. I now have a automatic, 93 Toyota Corona and it runs great... hmmm Praise God.


Please pray for Costa Rica and all Central America
, as the rain storms are causing a lot of damage and displacing thousands of families every week. Pray for my center and the area I live in, as the Electrical has been going out a lot, which is hard on everybody. And it's very cold + wet, the children suffer the most.

The men at the rehab center (God In Action Ministry)are doing OK in general. Please pray for My right hand man , Gabriel, He has changed a lot while here, his faith in God grows stronger every day, but he has some problems from the past that have come to haunt him. He has a past crime that he was on probation for, but the judges in San Jose has over turned a three year (after he has been good for 3 years) probation sentence, and now, want to give him 3 years in jail. Needless to say he is very worried about this. He is still young in Christ and is having a hard time trusting his faith in believing God is in charge no matter what happens. If anybody would like to help him through email with advice or with a lawyer, please let me know. keith.peace777@gmail.com ....

OH YA, Here's a little news flash, kinda a bummer.



I DON'T THINK I TOLD YOU BUT LAST SAT I DROVE A Mission FAMILY TO THE NICARAGUA BORDER IN MY NEW CAR... IT WORKED GREAT... THEN I STOPPED FOR TO TOP OFF MY GAS SO I COULD CHECK MY MILEAGE I GOT $11.00 OF GAS, BUT THEN (I FOUND OUT SUNDAY THAT HE RAN IT THROUGH AGAIN FOR $321.00 PUT I NEVER SAW THAT RECEIPT)
I CALLED MY BANK THINKING THEY WOULD JUST CANCELL THAT TRANSACTION...BUT NO!! THEY CANCELLED MY A T M AND LEFT ME WITH NO WAY TO GET FUNDS FROM MY BANK FOR ABOUT 10 DAYS.. ACTUALLY THE GUY PRETTY MUCH BROKE ME BY ROBBING ME..... THE BANK SAYS THEY NEED TO INVESTIGATE, THEN MAYBE I GET MY MONEY BACK. UGH,,.....ANY WAY IT'S JUST ANOTHER FORM OF SPIRITUAL WARFARE BY USING THE NEED FOR MONEY TO RUN MY MISSION..HAHA GOD AINT BROKE...I GUESS THE LITTLE PUNK (SATAN)CAN'T FIGURE THAT OUT.


OK, THAT'S ENOUGH FOR NOW. I PRAY YOU WILL ALL PRAY FOR THIS EMAIL AND HELP AS YOU CAN THROUGH PRAYER AND FAITH

BLESSINGS FROM GOD IN ACTION M INISTRY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I discovered youг site by meanѕ of Google at the same timе aѕ looking for a relаtеd
topic, уouг website camе up, it ѕeems good.

I havе bookmarkeԁ it in mу google bookmarkѕ.

Hi there, simply beсome аlert to уour blog thru Google, and located that it's really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I'll appreсiate
ωhen you proceed this in futurе.
A lot of оther people will likely be bеnefitеd out οf yοur writing.
Cheеrs!

Ϻy wеbsite :: disque ssd